Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 6   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 40 users
05.05.2012 - 15:02
I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but I thought it was worth reporting.

So I'll make my walls, and I'm SURE that the space isn't big enough for enemy units to get through. But two turns after I made the walls around the city, I suddenly notice that it was taken by an enemy. They attacked it as normal to take the city, but my question is how the hell did they get through them? Is there some kind of glitch with being able to walk through the units that you used to make the wall, but not the wall itself?
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
लदान...
लदान...
05.05.2012 - 15:03
If I can, I'll try and do this possible glitch myself and record it.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
लदान...
लदान...
05.05.2012 - 22:31
Well if you use this kinda wall I'm showing below a player can go through it thanks to the update.

लिखा द्वारा nonames, 29.04.2012 at 20:13

Also some skilled players (such as myself) can fit units into a city by squeezing units through a gap in the defense wall if it is too big. But if it wasn't one of these then yeah I guess its a bug.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
लदान...
लदान...
06.05.2012 - 02:41
LDKtastic ERA
खाता खाते को नष्ट कर दिया है।
Maybe if the gap is between the 2 defensive wall is too small it might not be counted as a wall in afterwind therefore people can just go straight the unit.

Some people *LilDGoinIn* can go through large gaps in the wall ,but i wouldnt say this is a glitch or a bug because its your fault for opening the wall to big.
लदान...
लदान...
06.05.2012 - 09:56
The wall wasn't too big. I can tell you that. It might've been too close, and that was the problem.
----
लदान...
लदान...
06.05.2012 - 14:06
लिखा द्वारा Gking19, 06.05.2012 at 09:56

The wall wasn't too big. I can tell you that. It might've been too close, and that was the problem.

Please post a screenshot so I may determine if any of these apply. If you don't have one please try replicating one of the walls you made and screenshot that.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये