Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 4   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 29 users
15.03.2016 - 12:28
I cant connect to the maps with my phone, it says error loading parts after "getting game data" how can i fix it?
लदान...
लदान...
15.03.2016 - 12:48
लिखा द्वारा Alnaleth, 15.03.2016 at 12:28

I cant connect to the maps with my phone, it says error loading parts after "getting game data" how can i fix it?

It happens to me too. But it doesn't on Incognito Mode/Private Browsing so switch to that. I browse forums on my phone on casual browsing, and spectate games in incognito mode. I tried clearing history and cache, but it didn't work. You can't even preview custom maps without switching browsing modes
I use Google Chrome as my phone browser. Dunno if that's helpful
----

लदान...
लदान...
15.03.2016 - 13:30
लिखा द्वारा Darth., 15.03.2016 at 12:48

It happens to me too. But it doesn't on Incognito Mode/Private Browsing so switch to that. I browse forums on my phone on casual browsing, and spectate games in incognito mode. I tried clearing history and cache, but it didn't work. You can't even preview custom maps without switching browsing modes

now it works with incognito mode on google chrome thanks, but is there any possible way to open it on normal mode
लदान...
लदान...
15.03.2016 - 22:31
लिखा द्वारा Alnaleth, 15.03.2016 at 13:30

लिखा द्वारा Darth., 15.03.2016 at 12:48

now it works with incognito mode on google chrome thanks, but is there any possible way to open it on normal mode

Not as far as I know. If you find out, please tell me too
----

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये