Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 3   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 15 users
03.02.2017 - 10:56
Hey guys,

I played my first (casual) duel yesterday. Do you guys have an idea why it's displayed as a regular game in my profile?

And yes, it was really a duel, with the two guns symbol

Not that it really matters, but on top of it, I did not get my 10 Protocoins reward

Do you guys know if it's (yet another) casual game issue?

Thanks
लदान...
लदान...
06.02.2017 - 09:22
You didn't have to black out my name, you beat me fair and square. About the PC's not coming to your account, I do not know what happened.
लदान...
लदान...
06.02.2017 - 11:05
Freeman
खाता खाते को नष्ट कर दिया है।
I got a win vs intoxicated clan in a quick cw transformed by a mod in casual and the win didn't count and neither I see the elo. (But I saw it for like hours after I have won and then it disappeared...)
I have asked 2 people from the staff to do something and they didn't answer me.
I guess its the casual system bugs, can u do something?!

btw. this is an alt, main account is Thedestroyer

http://prntscr.com/e59nfi

Edit: Only now I see that now the icon for game type is Quick game, not casual as Noir Brilliant has above, what did just happened, the game turned into quick right when it ended? I know zappa(of Intoxicated) left the game and I wasn't there to press end turn but I guess the victory should've been proclaimed automatically and the game shouldn't have turned into Quick again, wow, what is this?

Some mod or admin, please read this and do something...for me and for noir too, ofc.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये